Troubleshooting: Mobile network
I can't connect to the mobile network
Try the following solutions:
• Check that airplane mode is off. If airplane mode is on, the option to turn on the mobile network is unavailable. To turn
off airplane mode, on the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap
Settings. Turn off the Airplane
• Check that the connection to the wireless network is on. To check your connection, on the home screen, swipe down
from the top of the screen. Tap
Settings > Networks and Connections > Mobile Network. Check that the Mobile
Network switch is on.
• Check that your BlackBerry device is connected to your service provider's network. If you switched wireless networks
manually, your device remains connected to that wireless network until you select your service provider's network
• If your device uses a SIM card, verify that it is correctly inserted into your device.
• If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports international roaming, check that your
device is in roaming mode and that your SIM card is correctly inserted into your device.
• Contact your service provider to check whether your device is network locked. If your device is network locked, your
device can make a mobile network connection only with your current service provider. Ask your service provider for an
unlock code. Tap
Settings > Security and Privacy > SIM Card. In the Phone Network Lock section, tap a locked
item. Enter the unlock code.